Last update: May 27, 2021
In This section we describe how your personal data in Urbana’s Application are processed; we explain what information is collected, why it is collected and how it is protected.
User rights are described and how they can be exercised.
The data controller is the licensee of the Software, who handles the processing in its operating offices. Urbana Smart Solution S.r.l., by virtue of the deed of designation is the responsible for the processing of personal data.
Types of collected data and respective purposes
On this page, specific information is provided on each type of data collected and their respective purposes.
The user assumes responsibility for the personal data of third parties published or shared through the Application and guarantees that he has the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the owner from any responsibility towards third parties.
The data collected are divided into:
– contact details (surname, name, email, telephone)
– browsing data (collected automatically when accessing the application, such as IP address, URI addresses, etc.)
Legal basis of the treatment
The navigation data collected automatically and are necessary for the operation and maintenance of this Platform and App. These data are collected on the basis of the legitimate interest of the data controller, which consists in the need to guarantee the normal use of the service.
The contact data are collected directly from the user, who expresses his consent to the processing.
Transfer of data outside the European Union
The site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific provisions of the European Union.
Modality of processing
Personal data are processed with automated tools, in such a way as to guarantee maximum security and confidentiality and to avoid access, modification or destruction of data, for the performance of essential operations to achieve the purposes strictly connected to the use of the platform and App and its services.
Communication of personal data to subjects other than the data controller
Personal data can be communicated to subjects involved in the organization of the platform and App (administrative, commercial, legal, system administrators) as authorized or to external subjects (as suppliers of third party technical services, hosting providers, IT companies, agencies of communication) appointed, if necessary, responsible for the treatment by the owner. The updated list of data processors can always be requested from the data controller.
Period of conservation
The data are processed for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the user, or required by the purposes described in this document, and the user can always ask for the interruption of the treatment or the deletion of the data.
Exercise of the rights by the user
The user, as data subject according to the applicable law, can exercise all the rights forseen by art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and by the articles from 15 to 22 of the European Regulation 679/2016 and in particular:
- a) The right to ask the data controller to access their personal data, as well as to correct and cancellation of the same
- b) The right to restriction the processing of your personal data in the cases provided for by art. 18 of Regulation 679/2016
- c) The right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him in the cases provided for by art. 21 paragraph 1 of Regulation 679/2016 and, in any case, if personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes
- d) The right to receive personal data concerning them provided to Urbana Smart Solution S.r.l. in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. and to transmit them to another data controller without hindrance by Urbana Smart Solution S.r.l., in the cases provided for by art. 20 of Regulation 679/2016
- e) The right to withdraw consent, if the data has been processed on the basis of consent
- f) The right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data